Family Law Immigration

Our team of experienced lawyers is experienced and trained to help citizens and permanent residents to bring their families and loved ones to the United States. We are helping clients across the globe including locations in Mexico, South and Central America, Indonesia, India, Korea, Europe and Africa.

Immigration Lawyers Can Help You Obtain Family-Based Visas

Our experienced lawyers, at Litman Law Firm, PC of Denver, Colorado can guide you through the process of obtaining a visa or green card for a fiancée, spouse, or family member. We are familiar with all U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, along with the requirements for family based visa and green card applications. With our strong knowledge in all aspects of the U.S. immigration law, we are able to help you and your family members acquire any of the following:

  • K- 1 fiancée visas- If you are a current citizen residing in the U.S., our team of experienced lawyers at Litman Law Firm, PC can advise you on all the documentation and verification requirements in order for your foreign-born fiancée to enter the United States to marry you. We can ensure you that we are able to get your fiancée over to the U.S. as quickly as possible. It is vital that you have an experience attorney to prepare and review your application.
  • K-2 minor children of your fiancée- While working to get your fiancée to enter the United States, we also advise clients on all documentation and verification requirements to allow your fiancée's children to accompany her into the U.S.
  • Non-immigrant Family Visas- If you are working in the United States on a valid employment-based visa, student visa, or investor visa we can help you bring your spouse or children into the U.S. to visit or accompany you. We can assist you in the visa application process.
  • K-3 spouse visas- A K-3 visa allows a spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter the Untied States as a non-immigrant, and wait for the green card application process to finish. We are able to help you through the application process in order to get your spouse to accompany you in the U.S.
  • K-4 children visa- If you are working or a U.S. citizen and have unmarried children under the age of 21, we can help you through the process of bringing them over to the U.S. The K-4 visa is a nonimmigrant visa, which allows the children of a K-3 spouse visa holder to enter into the U.S. and await the availability of an immigrant visa. Our team of experience lawyers can ensure all steps of the visa application process are correct and complete in a timely manner to limit the waiting time down as much as possible.
  • Green cards for family- The process of getting your mother, father, sister, brother or other family members over the age of 21 can be a long drawn out process. It is important to take all the right steps and get your application in right away. By having your application on file, you will also be in the best position possible.


For legal representation in your family-base immigration issue, contact Litman Law firm. We have experience in handling a variety of family based- immigration issues. We understand that you are eager to have your family in the U.S. to accompany you, and will do everything in our power to minimize any further delays. Call us today at 303-322-2222 to set up a reduced-rate initial consultation.

Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


Litman Law Firm, PC
1776 Vine Street
Denver, CO 80206

Phone: 303-322-2222
Fax: 303-331-8604
Map & Directions